1. The scope of papers including but not limited to the following:
(1) Multimedia and artificial intelligence;
(2) Intelligent algorithms and optimization;
(3) Security issues on Internet of things and intelligence;
(4) Smart agriculture and intelligent applications.
2. Requirements for papers
(1) Contribution shall be the author’s scientific research achievements, with the signature undisputed, the data authentic and reliable. It should be unpublished research achievements with important academic value.
(2) English manuscripts with no more than 5 pages will be accepted. Template is open for downloading.
3. Important dates
Full paper submission date:1-Jul-2020 15-Aug-2020
Notification of acceptance date:31-Aug-2020 14-Sep-2020
Final paper submission date:1-Oct-2020 15-Oct-2020
4. Paper acceptance and publication
The authors of excellent papers will be awarded with excellent paper certificates and prizes.
All Accepted Papers will be published by IEEE.
The excellent papers are recommended for publication in special issue of some SCI indexed journals, such as IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Sensors, Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks, IEEE Access and so on.
PS. Special Issue of Sensors: "Selected Papers from the International Conference on Internet of Things and Intelligent Applications (ITIA2020)" https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors/special_issues/ITIA2020
5. Thesis Template